Week 2... Was a little easier! I find my taste buds changing . Some of the foods that I thought had a horrible after taste, no longer have an after taste. The brownies I get from Medifast have been good from the start. At first though they weren't SUPER chocolaty tasting... Now though they taste pretty rich! My cravings are getting a LITTLE easier to convince myself I don't need them. ( I will admit I am not perfect though and cheat with a little bite here and there at times.) But I have not fallen completely off plan... and don't intend to!
I learned this week that I need to watch my salt intake a little more! Salt is BAD and it is in EVERYTHING!!!
I am also noticing that I am not as hungry! The whole eating 6 times a day thing definitely makes a big difference!
Next week my blog may be late as well.. We leave for NC on Thursday night for my Brother-in-laws wedding reception :) It will be a short trip, but we are very excited to be headed back down to NC!
| LOL.. couldn't resist... |
Keep it up, Vanessa, you're doing great!!
ReplyDelete-Lisa