Friday, January 17, 2014

Week 1 weigh in!

  So this week has been tough! I didn't think it would be so hard to do TSFL. My cravings have been pretty hard core! I wrote some notes in my phone from day 1 and day 7 I want to post.. Then i will continue on and tell you my weigh in.

 "Day 1: Today was hard! By the end of the day I found myself craving the carbs! Biscuits, Fries, Burritos... All the yummy stuff!!!
  The Medifast food isn't to bad! It could definitely be worse! I am rather impressed with the taste (especially the chocolate stuff!) Hopefully getting through the first week will make things easier!... I WILL DO THIS!!! "

"Day 7: Ok, this week has been rough! I got sick Monday night... I was not able to eat ANYTHING all day Tuesday and Wednesday. Even fluids were tough to keep down so i know i wasn't drinking near enough water! "
 
(If you cant tell... that says size 5! I cant wait! )

  So... with all of that being said... I weighed in today at 197! I am down 4lbs! Woohoo!!! My goal for this week is to lose more than i did last week... even if just barely. Normally I would be happy with 4 lbs ( and i am happy..) But I KNOW i can lose more than that!

  This week I am working hard on my mind set. I am working on convincing myself that those cravings aren't really what I want. Not as bad as I want to weigh 130 again!!! I am making sure to drink at least 100 oz of water every day. Make sure I am eating the correct around of meat and veggies according to my plan! I will not eat late and night and I will work out in some way every day! I have the "zumba" game for the Kinect I am going to try. ( Good thing I live in the middle of  Nowhere... don't have to worry about closing my blinds! ha ha)
   I am very impressed with the results of Medifast so far! Not just that I have lost 4lbs so far, But that I am already starting to feel the changes in me. I feel better. I have more energy and motivation during the days! Its wonderful! I can only imagine what I am going to feel like 6 months from now! I can NOT wait! For motivation I have "decorated" my closet doors with a pair of my favorite "skinny" jeans and an old shirt. Once my printer ink comes in the mail I will hang "skinny" pictures all around them. Every morning when I wake I am going to see the reason why I am ignoring my cravings!!!


  See Y'all next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment