Friday, January 10, 2014

So excited!

  I am so excited to start a new journey in getting skinny and HEALTHY.  Over the last several months I have tried and failed miserably at losing weight several times! Starting Friday morning I will start the journey completely over again. This time I really feel like this is for REAL. I am looking forward to starting something that will show me results and within the first week even! I got so discouraged over the summer when I would work my butt off for weeks, working out and counting calories or carbs. I would get nowhere at all! A lot of the time I would GAIN weight instead of losing it. I would cry to Ryan and he would try to find some way to comfort me and encourage me to keep going. Of course it never worked and I am now at my heaviest weight ever! (201lbs) I can't even stand to look at myself. I hate getting dressed in the mornings. If going out I wear baggy sweatshirts or coats to try to hide my ginormous belly. I look back at pictures and kick myself. In high school I used to say how "fat" I was. HAHA. If only I could be close to the weight I was in high school.  Even after I had Brooke my nurse had said something to me about how I was a skinny girl... I laughed. Well.. I was skinny before I had Brooke. I wish i could have seen that.
  I still live in a small town near where I grew up and I dread going anywhere and running into someone I went to school with.

   Right now I am so looking forward to losing some of this weight. I am ready for the energy that will come with it. I am ready to feel sexy! Ready to not have to wonder why my husband wants to touch me or even lay in bed snuggled up to me.

  I have spent lots of time reading reviews and success stories for "Take Shape for Life". Everything I read just gets me more excited. I feel like Take Shape for Life (tsfl) takes so much of the "work" out of losing weight. I don't have to do all the math every time i want to eat. I don't have to measure out everything i want to eat. I can just grab and eat!

  I have decided to set smaller goals along the way. I would like to lose 10lbs by the 10th of February. and 25lbs by the end of March. By the 10th of May I want to weigh 160 or less! My final goal weight is to weigh 130lbs again! For motivation I am going to do a weekly post ( I know.. you've all heard that before...but I'm for real!). I am also putting pictures all over my house of SKINNY me!

  I am doing this!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment